I LOVE, LOVE cake!! Almost any kind of cakes! But I’m not a baker, although I have baked cookies and cakes for several occasion. The truth is I’m not fond of cake making. I didn’t want to be bothered with the clean-up afterward (lol). But then I saw a cute cake sticker and I was inspired by it to create a paper cake. I can guarantee you will love this cake, cause it’s very low in cholesterol and also fat free!
To make this paper cake you need:
- 3D foam tape
- ink stamp
Here’s how to make one (or two):
- Draw the base cake that you can copy from time to time. Use oval shape to create its base.
- Draw 3 cake cut out and choose 1 to be cut into 3 parts.
- Ink the cake parts with ink stamp.
- Adhere cake part B onto cake part A. Then adhere cake part C onto cake part B.
- Decorate or make the cake for your one of a kind accent for a card or scrapbook.