If you say your kids don’t like veggies, or you got bored with your usual recipe, why don’t you try this one. This veggies pancake recipe is so easy to make and so yummy to have no matter what the season is. You can chop your own veggies or buy them from your supermarket as you would find as in a coleslaw bag. It is also perfect for vegetarian and vegan. If you can cook the pancakes crispy, that’s the best part of eating them.
- 3 cloves of garlic, smash them into very fine texture
- 2 cups of chopped white cabbage
- 2 medium size carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- water to mix
- canola/vegetable oil for frying
HOW TO MAKE:
- Mix smashed garlic, all purpose flour, salt and pepper with water. Turn them into paste.
- Put chopped cabbage and carrot strips into the flour mix and mix them well.
- Prepare frying pan with some oil on medium heat.
- Use tablespoon to scoop the veggies mix into the frying pan. Fry only 3 at a time, or don’t crowd the pan.